Section 508 Best Practices Webinar: The Basics of Manual and Automatic Testing for Section 508
The Section 508 Best Practices Webinar Series provides helpful information and best practices for federal agencies in meeting their obligations under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act which ensures access to electronic and information technology in the federal sector. This webinar series is made available by the Accessibility Community of Practice of the CIO Council in partnership with the U.S. Access Board.
Section 508 Best Practices: The Basics of Manual and Automatic Testing for Section 508
Presenters: • Don Barrett, Section 508 Coordinator, Department of EducationRegistration: www.accessibilityonline.org
• Tim Creagan, Senior Accessibility Specialist, U.S. Access Board
• Katherine Eng, Section 508 Testing Program Lead, DOJ Assistive Technology Resource Center
• Alex Koudry, Director, Center for Information Technology Access, GSA
• Dave Stenger, Senior Management Specialist, Section 508 SME, GSA
• Deborah Kaplan, Section 508 Policy Lead, Office of the CIO, HHS (moderator)
Note: Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the session. Instructions for accessing the webinar on the day of the session will be sent via email to registered individuals in advance of the session. Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) and Video Sign Language Interpreters are available for each session and will be broadcast via the webinar platform. A telephone option (not toll-free) for receiving audio is also available.