Disability News Service, Resources, Diversity, Americans with Disabilities Act; Local and National.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

LifeMyWay : video : Marianne and Ben: "He has choices" : Disability, Community, Advocacy & Life in Illinois

Marianne and Ben: "He has choices"
Uploaded by lifemywayil on Oct 6, 2009



Why I advocate:
To help improve our services. We want increased opportunities and offer integration earlier. My son should be able to able to do activities with friends and family.

LifeMyWay means:
It means my son Ben has the choices for what he likes to do. He should make his own decisions, where to sleep, where to eat, where to work. He's a person like anyone else.

My dreams:
I want my son to be working in the community. He should be able to be a part of his community with his friends

Visit LifeMyWay at: http://www.lifemyway.org/

No comments: