Disability News Service, Resources, Diversity, Americans with Disabilities Act; Local and National.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LifeMyWay: stories - video: Lisa - "My voice is my strength" : Community, Advocacy & Disability Life in Illinois


(if no video, refresh)
Uploaded by lifemywayil on Nov 12, 2009

To Lisa, LifeMyWay is about giving equal opportunities to people with disabilities. Its about equal accessibilities. Lisa advocates because she wants to change the world and make a difference. Her voice is her talent, her voice is her strength.

My likes:
Helping other people, being with my friends, watching movies & going on dates.

My story:
I am a graduate from Wisconsin-Whitewater. I live a normal life with my family and my 2 dogs. I work as an advocate for people with developmental disabilities.

Why I advocate:
To change the world and make a difference. My voice is my talent, my voice is my strength.

LifeMyWay means:
Giving opportunities to other people with disabilities, equal opportunities and equal accessibility.

No comments: